As a team leader, are you using project management software that helps you realistically schedule out and effectively manage the workload of your team? If the answer is no, check out TeamLog, a plugin for Jira developed by RMCSoft. TeamLog is available at the Atlassian Marketplace
What is it for?TeamLog is the only plugin for Jira that shows hours spent working on a specified project during any month in a simple and user-friendly format. TeamLog demonstrates hours worked by each team member in one calendar, giving a manager a great overview of how efficiently his or her team works. A team leader can see hours grouped by person or by project while users can see their own reports and total working time. Here is a list of the main features that Jira plugin TeamLog offers its users:
- The plugin has a simple intuitive interface; users can find any information they need within three clicks.
- Calendar cells contain reports on the hours worked by users.
- Detailed reports can be viewed on the right panel that can be opened with a special button and adjusted to any screen resolution.
- UI-elements help filter and sort data by dates, users, and projects.
- The plugin is available in English and Russian.